A great way to start your day off right with some fruit, leafy greens and plenty of antioxidants to get you energized for the day.
- Almond Milk or coconut milk, 1 cup
- Protein powder mix, (approx. 1/2 cup) *I really like Thrive Vanilla for flavor and vitamin boost
-Spinach or Kale, 1 cup raw
- Banana, 1/4 cup
- Pineapple or mango for for sweetness (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Golden Milk
- 1 teaspoon Moringa powder
- 2 - 4 ice cubes for thicker smoothie
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth (usually a few minutes). Pour and serve! This recipe usually makes enough for about 2 green smoothie servings.